University Career Center for Students
The purpose of career support is to help you achieve your career goal as a result of graduating from the accelerated technology learning program. Working together, the University and CGFA provide career planning expertise to assist graduates in their job search or in pursuing an internal promotion.
- Developing a job search or promotion plan
- How to target your ideal companies
- Resumé, social media profile and interview preparation
- Professional networking strategies
- How to build your case for promotion
- Acting as your accountability partner in your job search