At College Gateway for America (CGFA) we work with pioneering colleges and universities to dive deeper and accelerate technology learning. We partner with higher education institutions that share our passion for solving specific challenges facing employers, the workforce, and post-secondary education.
Our program participants will see both College Gateway for America and the University collaborating to deliver the program—each partner bringing to bear their specific expertise:
Accelerated Technology Learning
Why Accelerated Technology Learning Works
In recent years, certificate programs and bootcamps have become more widely accepted as an additional approach to college degrees to gain valuable skills. Our online, college credit certificate programs are designed to train for specific jobs, which, in turn, require a shorter duration to learn the relevant competencies; a key benefit to career growth and job satisfaction. We ensure all courses have the academic rigor that you expect, including the right blend of why (theory) and how (hands-on, immersive) of key job skills.
Upskilling With Confidence
Your success is important to us, that’s why we talked to businesses and leveraged industry professionals to create the curriculum that meets the needs of employers and working IT professionals.
- Work and learn at the same time in our part-time, 100% online program
- Discover “why” and practice hands-on through our curriculum that integrates theory and immersive virtual labs
- Learn from industry professionals working in the cybersecurity field
- You may earn credit toward a degree program from the partner college or university
- Prep for industry certifications in one 24-week program
- Get career support from University career services professionals whether you want to change companies or promote from within
Our College Partners
For more than 70 years, the University of St. Thomas (UST) has been graduating students into successful careers throughout Houston and across the globe, receiving many accolades including Best Colleges for Veterans and a Best Colleges for Regional Universities (West) by US News & World Report. Show More
Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU) was one of the first universities in America to offer online education for working adults. More than 9,000 adult learners currently attend classes online and at education centers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. Show More