- 24 weeks
- Online with faculty
- Immersive virtual labs
- Classes accessible 24-7
- Work and learn
Demand for cybersecurity analysis is expected to increase as companies and governments find the need to secure information and networks. Innovative solutions are needed to prevent hackers from stealing critical information or compromising vital infrastructures. Cybersecurity analysts will plan and carry out these security measures to protect an organization’s networks and systems.
- Securing infrastructures
- Securing windows and Linux
- Hacking techniques and countermeasures
- Network communications infrastructure and technology
- Cloud security
INFOSEC Virtual Labs
Hover over a hotspot to learn more about our immersive virtual lab experience.
Apply to this program if you have:
- An associate or bachelor degree in Computer Science, Programming, Engineering, IT-Networking or Software Development
- OR you have 1-2 years of experience in an IT entry-level job such as Systems, Database, Web, Network, Security or Exchange Administrator; IT Technician; Web Developer, Network Engineer or Computer Software Engineer.
Subject Matter Experts
The team behind the scenes are front and center when it comes to their involvement and knowledge of cybersecurity.